Thursday, January 05, 2006

"I'll take the blackened crow and maybe a piece of that humble pie for dessert."

I'm fully prepared for the points and the giggles as USC fails to knock out the Longhorns. Ugh, Texas, I'm going to begin compiling "1001 Reasons to Hate Texas Vol. 1" any time now. I'm not sure which will be worse, knowing that the trophy resides in the Lone Star State, or knowing that for the next year I'll have to hear about it every week. It's enough to make a man buy an Oklahoma bumper sticker.

Except for the Toby Keith Factor.

Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett went to Texas A&M... maybe I could get behind them.

Damn, I find myself missing Nebraska. Come back, Tom Osborne, we need you.

Oh, and a round of applause to Greg Drake who picked Texas by 3... not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home