Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Man, am I disappointed. For about five minutes this morning I had a really good blog entry. It took a great deal of work, was painstakingly laid out, and I was proud of it. Unfortunately my terrific layout in the creation window didn't translate very well to the actual blog and everything looked like crap.

Anyway, just as a teaser, here are some snippets. All that I'll tell you is that it's about metal, it was funny, and it contained a ton of images. It could have been great. It could have become a legend. Alas, it will never be.





Yes, that's Michael Dukakis, and he loves metal... or at least he would have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Where did you find that Nathan Johnson stuff? I looked to see if I could find it in google and I couldn't. I thought it was funny and I really liked your poll.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home