Friday, August 26, 2005

Well, I'm back in Mother County, having survived a long and tedious adventure in Louisville. I need to visit "Da Ville" (as the t-shirts now say) about twice a year to remind myself of why I never, ever go there. Of course, there's always the added bonus of grabbing some Yang-Kee Noodle (the finest noodlery ever), but it's difficult to determine as to whether or not it's worth the trip... perhaps I could get Brinton to put together some sort of equation or scientific theory to determine exactly whether or not a delicious bowl of Firecracker Chicken warrants the hellish L-ville experience.

Here's some love for Cody. For those of you unfamiliar with Mr. Meadows, he's not only a neat guy and snappy dresser, but he's launching a one-man campaign to bring back the word "snap."

In the picture, he's the one on the right.

For those of you in the Lexington area (or those of you in some other area that just happen to looooooove me) I'll be hosting Local Trivia Action tonight at Trumps (Andover) and Saturday at the Campus Pub (Waller). Both shows start around 9ish, so come out and enjoy some serious trivia! I can't promise that it'll be a great show, but I can promise that you will NOT hear that, "stole my heart in the trailer park" song... not even once.

Troy Sparks will be married off this weekend to Aaron's cousin Jessica. Now, I'm no expert on the game of love, but I'm going to suggest that although Troy and Jessica are most certainly in love, the real motivation for the wedding is convenience. Can you imagine what a hassle it must be for a girl to change all of her personal information after she's married? Drivers License, Social Security Card, Credit Cards, Subway Club Card... the list is endless! BUT, if you, like Jessica, are fortunate enough to come across a soul mate with the same last name, well then you've hit the jackpot (and it's a damn good thing, I hear that she was only two subs away from that free six incher... insert joke here).

The Aristocrats hits this weekend. Although my schedule is jam packed, I'm still going to attempt to catch it. If I'm lucky enough to do so I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home