Monday, February 27, 2006

283 posts...

Since July of last year I've hit the little orange "publish post" button 283 times. In that time other blogs have been born, some have died from neglect, others just shut down. Aaron has crafted what I consider to be the premiere blogging expreience by throwing in everything but the kitchen sink. I'd rip it off, but I have no html knowledge and even less desire to learn. After 283 posts I'm slowing down, running out of things to complain about, and with my social life going from something resembling "Taradise" on the E! Channel to the slowed pace of an Andy Griffith re-run (we'll miss you Don Knotts) I fear that I'm running short on ideas.

Lord knows I've given the Bush Administration enough hell... or have I?

So, if anyone has any ideas, send them to me. You can place them in the comments section, but I'd prefer an email (sent with love to grahamcory@bellsouth.net). Really, anything, anything at all. I don't feel like I'm living for the lord if I'm not rambling on and on at least three times a week on this thing. Maybe someone else's ideas will spark my brain and I can quit making jokes about Troy Aikman's sexuality or Jerome Bettis' appetite... nah, I'll probably still do that.

284, coming right up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home