Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I spotted this on Aaron's site and had to share. This is the most amazing thing that I've seen from this administration in the last, oh, I'd say... twenty minutes. For those of you that may be reading this from another part of the world, I live in Clay City, Kentucky (located in scenic Powell County). The Red River Gorge and Daniel Boone National Forest lives in Powell County too... or at least it will until the goddamn President of the United States SELLS IT!

I'm not kidding... the goddamn president is going to sell off parts of the Daniel Boone National Forest to raise 800 million dollars for the federal budget.

As Aaron said on his site, this man is the worst president we could have imagined. Seriously, I have a hard time thinking of something else that this jackass could do to make me even more pissed off... luckilly he has people doing that for him right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home