Wednesday, April 12, 2006

When a person sits down to talk about the greatest albums ever made he or she will typically start naming Beatles, Stones and Dylan records. Then someone points out that he or she has forgotten The Who and/or The Velvet Underground. At that point somebody starts talking about Rakim and N.W.A... at that point it becomes a free-for-all.

Unfortunately, an album that NEVER gets mentioned in those circles is this one

I won't go into a long dissertation about this record and why it's so great. All that I have to say is that when I was about 20 years old Belle and Sebastian were just about my favorite band on Earth. Lately I've started to rediscover their absolutely amazing catalogue, if you're still waiting to discover it then please stop waiting. Buy Tigermilk, you'll thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home