Monday, October 16, 2006

Hey, it's time for more from Brian Schweitzer!

A few months ago I asked all of you to get acquainted with Montana Governor, Brian Schweitzer, hoping that he'd eventually run for President of the United States. He seems to be in and out with Ben Chandlerian frequency, but lately he seems to be raising his profile... something that I'm rather fond of.

Now, I won't go back into the litany of reasons why I'm so fond of Governor Schweitzer as a Democratic candidate for POTUS. I'll just say that despite taking issue with some of his policies and raising my eyebrows to a few of his statements, he seems to be a solid character... and a VERY voter-friendly one at that. However, if anything was going to throw me onto the Schweitzer train completely it'd be an eco-friendly solution to our dependence on foreign oil that simultaneously creates thousands of jobs in rural America and saves the dying coal industry.

WOW!

This article is certainly worth a read. Unless Barack Obama comes roaring out of the gate sometime soon then I'm now 100% behind Schweitzer in '08... assuming he runs.

Just don't make me vote for Hilary Clinton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home