Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Alright, round up the usual suspects.

Today I ran into Cousin David at the top of Hall's Lane. He was Frankfort bound, I was en route to the Powell County Courthouse to finish out the work day. Nothing odd, nothing unusual...

He follows me back to the parking lot where we exchange waves, step out of our vehicles and begin to talk. With a smile, David begins to speak. "I didn't know if it was you, I saw that on the back bumper and thought I had the wrong car." Confused by his statement I walked around to the back bumper of my vehicle and what do I find? A sticker that reads, "I AM PROUD BUSH IS OUR PRESIDENT."

Apparently someone "got me" with that one. And, being that I can take a joke, I just laughed and peeled the sticker from the back of my car (it's currently on my desk, waiting to be sent off to the print lab).


Now, just to let you know, I'm creating a list of suspects. I will get to the bottom of this mystery and exact my revenge with the pounds and pounds of leftover Kucinich/Dean/Nader/Chandler material that is tucked into every free corner of my apartment. So, I present to you my list of suspects. I will be happy to receive anonymous tips on the comment section, and if you can prove your innocence I'll be more than happy to remove your name.

Brian "Trash" Frazier: Currently "Trash" resides as public enemy number one. This perfectly fits his M.O. and he's the type to have this type of sticker lying around.

Shane "Puff" Carpenter: Not only a very close second, but quite possibly could be working in conjunction with "Trash" on this project. As time goes on I expect to either get a bust or move him into the top spot.

Teddy Ray Lacy: See the above two, combine the statements, and apply here.

Nathan Johnson: Entirely possible, perhaps still reeling from my threats to cover his bumper with "Got Kucinich?" stickers in the primary.

Nathan Willoughby: Could have been a top three candidate, but I haven't seen him in weeks... maybe that's his game...

Aaron Saylor: Due to his leftist ideas he ranks low on the list, but don't write him off, in fact he may be the most likely name so far.

Any additional information will be appreciated... don't worry, I WILL get to the bottom of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I heard that Daylan may have been seeking revenge from the earlier poll. It's just a Daylan kind of thing to do.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home