Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sorry for the late post, I've been in the big city... WHOO!

Anyway, back in July I broke the news to all of my conservative friends that Ann Coulter was a man. Since some of you may not have taken me seriously, allow me to provide yet another piece of photographic evidence. Sorry guys, but the pictures don't lie.

As if that isn't gross enough, I'd also like to share another little gem. We've established that Ann Coulter is a man, that's no longer up for discussion. However, I'd like to go just a little bit further and prove that he is also either a biological experiment or perhaps a space alien. What you are about to see is taken from another website (thus the DUDE, WTF on the picture... in fact, that may be the first time I've ever typed the letters w-t-f in that order), but the point is still clear.

ANN COULTER HAS AT LEAST ONE REALLY CREEPY HAND!!



So there you go. Feel free to agree with his politics and feel free to quote his articles, but please don't ever tell me that Ann Coulter is hot again. Oh, and please don't tell him that I said that, I don't want to be bitch slapped with that giant thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home