Friday, September 23, 2005

Well, Chris Coffey appears in front of a judge for the first time today. In preparation we have roughly tripled our law enforcement presence, installed metal detectors, and locked down the back entrances to the courthouse. I would suggest that this was, perhaps, overkill... but given the fact that everyone involved is threatening everyone else I think I'll just hide under my desk.

On the bright side, at least I'll get to see this Coffey guy that apparently I have to know from somewhere. I have to applaud the people of Powell County for not tearing the guy limb from limb when the actual crime occurred. I am surprised that cooler heads prevailed and he was simply arrested and will now go through the court system as the law intends. Although, I will admit, maybe just a small part of me thinks he deserves a little vigilante justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home