Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I have had all that I can stand of the Conservatives in this country.

The conservatives are already harping for an "up or down vote" for potential Justice Alito, although they refused to allow such a vote for Justice Meirs. For God's sake, does they hypocracy ever end!? How is it possible that the left that allowed Robers and was going to sit by and allow Meirs is somehow the obstacle in the confirmation of a true-blue patriot like Alito!?

Have we reached such a point that the people of America will just fall in line?

I don't address this post to liberals, you're already here/there. I address this to conservatives. Your party attacked Harriet Miers. They drove her from Washington... did she get a "fair, up and down vote?" When the true crooks in Washington (Tom DeLay, Dennsi Hastert, etc..) refuse to give said vote, demanding one immediately upon the suggestion of an conservative, is it really fair?

I say let's ask all Conservatives one quesion, "Where would you have voted on Harried Miers?" There are two answers:

1. I vote for her. Goeroge Bush knows best and if he chose her then he MUST know what he's talking about.

2. I vote against her. George Bush made a terrible call, he's appealing to the dirty liberals.

At the end of the day you lose.

Welcome to the end of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home