Monday, November 21, 2005

Well, the Colts V. Bengals contest has finally come and gone and much to my surprise it turned out to be one of the more exciting games of the year. Although I don't think that the Bengals ever actually lead at any point in the game (correct me if I'm wrong), they still kept it extremely close and nearly ruined my day on several occasions.

As I told Rachel after the game, "I wasn't nearly as concerned about losing fifty bucks on the game as I was concerned that I'd NEVER hear the end of it."

Now, an update on President Bush's Excellent Chinese Adventure.

The president met stiff opposition in the Chinese Press Corps over the weekend, at one point answering only six questions before walking away from the podium in truly dramatic fashion. Of course, when President Bush attempts to do something in a truly dramatic fashion he often ends up looking like this...


That's right folks, the doors were locked.

Click here to see a priceless video of our fearless leader as he attempts to spread freedom and democracy to two rather large doors, only to be met with an insurgency of brass. These doors clearly hate our freedoms and we will not rest until they are brought to justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home