Wednesday, November 09, 2005


A few weeks ago someone left a copy of the Queen song, "Fat Bottom Girls" in my cd player. Ordinarily this wouldn't be that big of a deal, except that I am now completely obsessed with the song. Seriously, have you ever heard more deep, meaningful poetry than:

Hey, I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me, Hey hey!

Unfortunately, until I looked those lyrics up I was certain that the line was "left alone with big fat fatty," thus skewing my opinion of the lyrics. I have no intention of using the real words, it will forever be "big fat fatty" in my mind. And may I add, "big fat fatty" is the finest use of the English language that I may have ever seen. Let me repeat that for you...

Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty
Big Fat Fatty

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

juddAlas, my CD is found.
I think that was from one of the trips to trivia in Lexington. Coincidentally, it's also one of the songs you were screaming that night as we pulled into Cody's to get your phone charger. Madame Rachel and Monsieur Daylan joined us and I am positive we were all screaming Big Fat Fatty!

Good times!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Ha ha ha, good times. Nothing says excitement like trivia, or I should say, the ride home from trivia.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home