Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sometimes I get a little nostalgic for the days of yesteryear.

I start thinking about the things that I really loved when I was a child, the things that for whatever reason are now gone forever or far less popular when I was a kid. I loved hip-hop, I loved feathered hair, and I loved movies like Road House and Red Dawn.

Sometimes life smiles upon you and brings you back to the good old days in a way that you may never have expected. Like chicken and soup, potato and salad or franks and beans life takes two already spectacular things and rolls them into one spectacular ball of enjoyment. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, M.C. Patrick Swayze.

Swayze recently said he was experimenting with “rap rhythms as an emotional undercurrent for ballads.”

I just can't wait... can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home