Tuesday, January 24, 2006

There's not much to report today, just a lazy Tuesday... is it Tuesday?

I will say that the best music in the damn world is coming out these days. If you're not keeping your ear to the ground for some of these bands then you're making a huge mistake. Just in the last year I've been lucky enough to hear album after album of brilliant material and it just shows no signs of stopping. So, if you get the chance check some of these guys out.

The Subways
Books
Sufjan Stevens
Devendra Banhart
Jens Lekman

... aw hell, I could go on for hours and name bands like Animal Collective and Arcade Fire that everyone's sick to death of hearing me ramble on and on about. So anyway, put down the Kelly Clarkson record... slowly! Try something new, I'll even make you mix tape if you'd like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home