Friday, March 03, 2006

I hate Ann Coulter. I really do. I know that I've tried to be a compassionate person these days, finding good in everyone. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the good in this evil bitch. Her latest quote, "I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo," is completely over the line... even for her.


However, this will be the last Blogjammin' entry regarding Ms. Coulter. Why? Well I hope that if I ignore her she'll go away. If people stop being outraged she'll stop saying ludicrous things that are nothing more than her own brand of attention whoring.

Ann Coulter... the biggest attention whore in America.

... and a man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pirate said...

she is an attention whore for sure. but you haven't had any fun until you have road her around the apartment with a fatty hanging from your lips. She may piss you liberals off but he is a real love monkey when she's not in front a of a camera riling the left.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Man, pirate, I never pegged you for the transvestite type... you think you know somebody.

Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home