Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok. Two points of order...

1. The art exhibits for the Millard L. Webb Film Festival are going to be due one week from today... so if I've spoken to you about getting a piece in the festival PLEASE get in touch with me via email or cell. My email address is grahamcory@bellsouth.net, if you need my phone number then just ask someone, I'm a bit hesitant to put that out on the internet.

2. Rachel's Birthday Extravaganza will be tomorrow night at Cody's place on Fife Lick. I can't imagine that you'd need directions, but if you do then click here. The shin-dig will kick up around eight... or as Brinton wrote, "whenever the average BAC hits .12%."

I hope that everyone can make it, and PLEASE get with me on those submissions. Email, phone, or just catch me on Saturday night and we'll work out a drop off schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home