Monday, March 27, 2006

Well, I made the statement earlier today that if anyone had accurately picked the 2006 Final Four I'd rename my blog in his or her honor.

... Ladies and Gentlemen, Tim McKenna


Now, I have no way of knowing if the man in that picture is actually the Tim McKenna that created the soon-to-be-famous NCAA Tourney picks, but he's the only one that came up on a Google Image Search that looked like my cousin-in-law, Jack.

So here's to you Tim McKenna, and all of the Tim McKennas of the world. Because I can promise you right now that if my name was Tim McKenna... I'd be taking credit for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I'm waiting on the final cast for Blog the Movie. Kevin- Fergie pisses her pants? You asked earlier if I do that too. Well, secrets out, I have. Just yesterday. I was stading in my living room laughing because I threw a spaghetti noodle at my husband and told him it was a tape worm. The look on his face made me laugh so hard I pissed on the floor. Just a little spot though. So now I'm even more in love with Fergie!!!!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*vomit*

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home