Friday, October 21, 2005


Tragedy has struck our small but loving group of friends as Larry Morton took his own life yesterday. Details are sketchy, but apparently Larry had stormed into what he thought to be my old apartment in a desperate attempt to reconcile things between Brent Brock and myself.

When he was informed that not only was he in the wrong apartment, but that we’d moved out over six years ago, Larry became irate and began screaming on and on about shampoo and Jada Pinkett Smith. Tragically, Larry decided to end his life as the officers approached.

Larry, you will be truly missed. I promise you that I will not let your dream die. Brent Brock, if you’re out there, let’s throw a kegger for Larry, whaddya say dude?



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously am going to severly beat you the next time that I see you. That opening line scared the piss out of me! Not very nice at all, Cory.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an asshole, Graham!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

I would like to go on the record and point out that this was at least in part, Larry's idea.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home