Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'd first like to apologize for the level of political content that I've been throwing out here lately. I actually do try to keep this site entertaining and as non-partisan as possible, however, when you're me very little of what you do is non-partisan.

Having said that...

What's the deal with these right-wingers attacking John McCain? Both the right AND the left would have you believe that McCain is some sort of rabid liberal cleverly posing as a Republican. Folks, that's just not the case.

As a person I really like McCain, but he just doesn't reflect the majority of my beliefs. He'll be running for president in 2008 and I just can't see any realistic scenerio in which I'd vote for him. But, can anyone make a sensible case for why it's up to the liberals in this country to come to the man's defense?

I now present EVERY right wing comment in reference to Senator McCain:

Senator John McCain is an American Hero, we appreciate and hold in the highest regard his service to his country and the Republican Party. We also would like to stress that he's actually a little weenie and a screaming liberal wacko. He hates America, has a bi-racial child out of wedlock and we think that he may be gay. Oh, and he's a true patriot. God Bless America

Anyway, I'll stop jabbering on. Just thought I'd include this article from NEWSMAX about how John McCain is a patriot and a hero... and he's such a wuss that he himself caved to torture so torture must work!

I'd also like to point out that the fact that we are having a national debate on whether or not we want to employ torture tactics overseas is hysterical... but that's for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home