Tuesday, January 31, 2006


Sometimes I find myself thinking, "maybe I'm a little too hard on Paris Hilton." After all, it isn't really her fault that she was born into wealth and privilege. She didn't ask to have her every move splashed across the New York Post and US Weekly, well, okay, maybe she did... but still, does that really warrant the vicious attacks that I've levelled at her over the years?

Absolutely... and today you'll find out yet another reason why.

In case you somehow missed out on this story, Miss Hilton is currently being sued by Zeta Graff, social miscreant and former lover of her new beau Paris Lastis (is there anything more sickening that TWO people named PARIS in love?). The story goes that Hilton intentionally placed a story in that bastion of great journalism, "Page Six," that defamed Graff's character and somehow ruined her life in some way. In response Graff is suing Hilton. Move over O.J., the real trial of the century has arrived... or since we're in a new century, maybe O.J. can stay right where he is. So, when Paris isn't peeing on cabs she's being grilled on the witness stand, and no good can come of that.

Here's a link to some of Miss Hilton's more impressive statements, but just to whet your whistle I'll include a few teasers... keep in mind, this is straight from Hilton's brain to mouth to paper.

"He said that she was going to do voodoo on me. And I kind of do believe in that stuff a little bit, so I was a little bit scared about that... "

"I just said to her... she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people. And just that -- I just - what else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all."

At one point she blurted out: "I'm so hungry."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home