Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The White House, apparently growing tired of all of the overwhelmingly positive press that spy scandals, rumors of corruption and the Iraq War brings has decided to serve the American people a heaping tablespoon of "go to hell."

Yesterday's USA Today reported that the Bush Administration was slowing the release of critical documents surrounding the ill-fated response to Hurricane Katrina, and in some cases hiding information. Conspiracy theorists worldwide have already begun spinning this into a story of intrigue, one of malicious intent, one with racial and economic undertones that could tear down the administration and cast an immense shadow on American Domestic Policy.

... but I know the truth.

The truth is this... after Michael Brown's removal as director of the FEMA the White House did not immediately move on to current director Joe Allbaugh. There was a short period of time where a new director was appointed, one that shook the levels of FEMA to the core. His radical stylings proved too much for the Bush Administration and he was quickly removed from his post, but only he knew the truth... that Katrina was an elaborate trap set by our enemies, one that we fell into.


If only we'd listened to you, brave Admiral Ackbar... if only.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Y'know, I'll go ahead and comment on this one for you, "what the hell!?"

This has to be the most bizzare post that I've ever thrown up there... in fact, I can't think of more than two or three people that will find it as funny as I did.

On an somewhat related note, I dressed up as Admiral Ackbar for Halloween '83 or '84... can't tell by the picture.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Awesome post! That picture just cracks me up. Okay, I'm starting to learn to much about politics. I'm going to have to stop coming to your site. I actually watched that whole thing yesterday about Alito. Which reminds me that I am going to do a post about abortion but it'll take me a day to two to get around to it.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post more than David loves Morrissey.

- Lando

6:00 PM  
Blogger I changed my name so it wouldn't be so nasty! said...

Return of the Jedi is better than Star Wars.

6:46 PM  
Blogger I changed my name so it wouldn't be so nasty! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Aaron's post is a trap!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home