Thursday, May 25, 2006

I don't really have much to say, so I'll throw out a few random thoughts:

1. My dear friend Derek has joined the blog world. So please give his site a look-see. So far it's an introduction and a baseball story, which may please and may dismay some of you. However, the guy's brilliant, if you aren't already dazzled then put on your dazzlin' shoes... it's gonna happen.

2. The new Dixie Chicks record is amazing. I talked about them the other day, but hadn't heard the actual finished product. WOW. It's really remarkable... check it out.

3. Taylor Hicks is the new American Idol. I remember his audition (since my friend Kevin called to insist that I see it) and now he's the winner. Well, congrats to him, and to all of my Birmingham, Alabama readers. Give us a shout out, 'Bama!

4. No matter what anyone tells you, Jim Beam is a very tolerable bourbon.

5. Daxon's swimming panties are in my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home