Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just got in from Chicago... it's 3:04 AM, Eastern Standard Time.

I'll be assembling the mother of all posts to describe exactly what transpired this weekend, but for now allow me to give you a teaser.

long drives

alcoholic valet parkers

hippie jam sessions

100+ degree heat

The Flaming Lips

Kevin's ethical dilemmas surrounding the use of certain words during the Kanye West show

comicbook geeks

Rachel Griffith

Treebeard mistaken for a rock star (shortly before playing cruel jokes on the homeless and handicapped)

Amazing Grace

rationality

... and Beatle Bob
... more to come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why...maybe I my head is messed up...I really don't know. But the comment that caught my attention is the one about Treebeard (or as Suzanne would say Treehead) playing jokes on the homeless and handicapped. It's one of those things were you know you are going to burn in hell for laughing at it but you can't help but to laugh at it. Ah well. That will be interesting to read.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home