Saturday, July 22, 2006

One last thing before I sign off for the night to finally watch Broken Flowers...

Last year I slapped a post up here that detailed my picks for the top ten films of 2005. Unfortunately, when that list was made I hadn't really seen all that many of 2005's films. After better educating myself in what went on that year I'd like to post a revised list of my personal favorite ten films of the year... granted, at this point I doubt anyone really cares, but I feel the need to set the record straight.

1. Match Point
2. Good Night, and Good Luck
3. Junebug
4. The Forty Year-Old Virgin
5. Walk the Line
6. Everything Is Illuminated
7. Batman Begins
8. Munich
9. F*CK
10. Hard Candy

That may be my final top ten of 2005, but then again, there are still a few on my Netflix list that haven't made it in yet. I'll keep you posted.


2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Hey, babe! I have only watched about 4 of the movies on your list, but I'm glad to see that both Match Point and Junebug made it into your top 3. Both are top-notch films. Match Point is also my favorite so far this year and Junebug is one of the few films that portray southern/country people in an endearing light without the generally perceived notion that we are all idiots. Good choices!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Hey, speaking of netflix don't forget Dare to Love Me.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home