Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy Birthday Jay R. Ferguson!

That's right folks, it's Jay R. Ferguson's birthday. What? You don't know who Jay R. Ferguson is!? Come on, a little show called "Evening Shade!?" Do I have to remind you that Jay R. Ferguson played little Taylor Newton, son of Wood (Burt Reynolds) and Ava (Marilu Henner) Newton?

I didn't think so.

Anyway, to celebrate Jay's birthday I'm going to go the Aaron route and suggest that you check out a few films. Saraband is getting it's American release in the coming days, of course it won't hit our area for months, but it's good to keep it in mind. It could be good, it could be terrible, but either way it's bound to be the last film Ingmar Bergman cranks out... surely. On a more local note, March of the Penguins is playing in the area and is certainly not to be missed. Finally, a piece of information that you need. Steve Carell owns your ass. He really does. I know, he called me yesterday to tell me so. This is why.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home