Monday, December 12, 2005

Howdy folks, I'm back.

I know, I know, it's been ages since my last post, but I have several good excuses and a doctor's note to explain.

For a few days my dsl line was down, luckily the good (but extraodinarily slow) people of Bellsouth remedied the situation on Tuesday. Unfortunately, Tuesday was the first day of my physical descent into hell. I won't go into the details of exactly what my ailment was (especially since by now all of you know), but let me just tell you it hurt. Oh lord did it hurt.

So, now I'm back in the saddle. I'll come up with something clever to post in the next couple of hours, but since I have work piled up from last Wednesday it may very well be tomorrow before I post a proper update.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home