Monday, December 12, 2005

Just a couple of updates for you guys this morning.

1. Run, don't walk, to check out Vickie's new blog. Prepare your "bookmarks" for the addition of www.vickiecharles.blogspot.com. Good to see more of my friends blathering on and on in cyberspace!

2. Yesterday while coming in and out of consciousness I happened to catch what I thought was "Toby Keith's I Love the USA Bar and Grill." Unfortunately, after some research I've come to determine that it's actually called "Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill." Quite disappointing, but nonetheless absurd.


This place, hidden on the Vegas Strip and disguised as the getaway for regular ol' folks, is home of Las Vegas' only fried bologna sammich! MMMMMM! Of course with the average drink price of 9 dollars, one has to wonder how much one would pay for this culinary delight. I'll say it right now, if a fried bologna sandwich is selling for more than 2.50 ANYWHERE then Mr. Keith may be the greatest marketing genius that the world has ever seen.

Side note: I just located a site with the actual menu. The fried bologna sammich is 7.99. SEVEN DOLLARS AND NINETY-NINE CENTS!! Other winners on the menu include:

The How Big A Boy Are Ya Prime Rib
Cowboy Caviar (Black Eyed Peas)
and of course... Freedom Fries

And don't worry, they have two different kinds of White Zinfandel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home