Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Would someone please inform the folks at MOVIEGUIDE that witchcraft doesn't exist? In fact, would someone take it upon them self to personally slap the living hell out of anyone that disapproves of any book, movie, video game or anything else because of it's positive portrayal of magic?

MAGIC IS NOT REAL.

I'll say this to the MOVIEGUIDERS of the world... if you can show me one instance, one single time where someone actually uses magic I'll join your crusade. Just pick me up with your mind, make a bunny appear, do ONE real act of magic and I'll be on the front lines of the anti-magic movement. Until then, please leave Nanny McPhee alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you hate magic if you saw it? I would use it against those movieguiders!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home