Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just a couple of quick things for you this afternoon.

1. AOL radio has come strong with the greatest internet radio station ever... the worst 111 songs ever made. In the hour or so I've spent listening to the station I've heard everything from Lionel Ritchie to Nelson to Tony Orlando AND Dawn! Can't go wrong folks, it's a blast. The Chris Deburgh masterpiece, "Lady in Red" is playing as we speak.

2. Draw a pig! Learn more about your personality than you ever expected to from sketches of barnyard animals. The placement, direction and details of your pig will unlock a little bit of your psyche. I won't elaborate on exactly how, as that would be cheating, but I will share my pig with you.

Brinton also drew a pig, maybe we can persuade him to share his innermost thoughts by sharing his too! C'mon Brinton, let's see the pig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home