Monday, June 05, 2006

I noticed on Victor's Blog the other day that when he posts a new comment it tags at the bottom the song he's listening to at the time. Having found that feature extremely cool I plan on adding it to mine. Unfortunately, blogger doesn't allow that feature, so I'll just type it in at the bottom all by myself. I can't decide whether it should be the song that I started with or the song that I'm ending on... I don't guess it matters much. I think I'll go with the song I started with. That should set the mood.

In other news, The United States has decided to bring in a panel of experts on Iran in the coming days. Under any other administration this would be a wonderful idea and a show of good faith to a nation with a less than favorable opinion of ours. Unfortunately, this isn't any other administration. So, whom do we bring in to explain how Iranians think? Why, the fellow that completely fabricated the story involving ID badges on non-Muslims in Iran of course!

It should also be mentioned that as nearly every imaginable sign of the end of the world seems to be coming at us more quickly than Dennis Hastert at a Golden Corral Buffet, it's now raining aliens in India...

Hallelujah, it's raining aliens... oh lord.

Currently Listening to: Patti Smith - Gloria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home