Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The other day I ran into Scott Bakula in the grocery store. After a short conversation (and repeatedly mistaking him for Richard Dean Anderson) he looked around, then motioned me to the back of the store. There I stood, surrounded by a fort of cured ham and pre-cooked bacon strips, when it happened... Mr. Bakula (or "Count" as he likes to be called) passed me a small box wrapped in brown paper.

I returned home with the box (and a cured ham) that evening nearly bubbling over with anticipation. I hastily ripped apart the paper, pulled open the cardboard, and then I saw it...

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

WHAT IS THIS????

Have you converted to Scientology?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

hmm i think i speak for everyone when i say........Huh? (either that, or i'm just a dumbass)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Okay, Rachael said to read her blog but WHAT'S THE ADDRESS??? When I clicked on her name it said that she doesn't have a blog. I then thought I had out witted blogspot and followed a link from Brinton's site. Big giant ERROR message. Rachael, where is your freakin' blog. Do you really have one?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh sorry, I must have slipped you the pot with LSD. Whoops!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

All will be revealed in due time (hopefully Friday, but as Sarah says, I'm a slackass). If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't feel too bad... no one does.

Wendy - No idea what's up with Rachel's blog.

Tayla - It's the feathered hair, I have a terrible time telling feathery haired men apart.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahah



I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Craziness, the one Spencer family trait~

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home