Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been a bit on the lazy side. I'll try to put something interesting up tonight, but in the meantime let me share something...

David stopped by for a few hours last night. We sat in the living room, digging through old episodes of MTV's Subterranean on the Tivo and deciding which bands were to get the seal of approval and which the wag of the finger. As usual, the show was composed of about ten or twelve videos... eight or ten of which absolutely sucked. However, the new Muse video (for "Knights of Cydonia") may very well be the best video I've seen in years.

The song kicks more ass than a WWF Royal Rumble, but the video is a real treat. So, without further delay, I'll share it with you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnathan Gay said...

Cory:

When I last checked out your blog you were an angry prophet denounced the vagabond that stole your party relic. I hope the Ugly fallout isn't a personal reference. It's one thing to be an angry prophet but ugly fallout? :)

Nonetheless....

You might be interested in the blog:
powellcountypolitics.blogspot.com

I'm teaching a class at Mt. Sterling this semester and an assignment for my students is to create a political blog. If you get a chance, check out their work and steer some folks their way. They've done a yeoman's job despite starting out with little interest in politics.

Thanks for your time.

Johnathan Gay

10:31 AM  
Blogger Johnathan Gay said...

Correction... I meant to say "denouncing"

10:31 AM  
Blogger Temporarily sane said...

You need to make a correction to this entry...nothing is better than the Royal Rumble. Thems fighting words my friend.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home