Sunday, January 21, 2007

I seem to have come down with a dastardly disease. I may not make it to you tomorrow, as I'm nearly certain that my vital organs shall soon become the topic of the latest Dustin Hoffman/Cuba Gooding Jr. picture. Anyway, I wanted to get my Oscar picks out there, just in case they're right...

Best Picture (the only category I have enough energy to declare):

Dreamgirls
Babel
Little Miss Sunshine
The Queen
The Departed

Thanks to Brinton's gift of modern technology, I've seen these films (not to mention others) in the last few days. If you've missed any of them, now's the time to catch up. My winner... honestly... The Queen.

2nd Place... The Departed.

Begin yelling at me now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i just did not care about a lot of movies this year. the departed was the only one in this list i've even seen. it was really good. in fact, i saw it twice. i do agree with aaron that 2007 is the year of the good movie. i'm excited already for ff2, 300, transformers, and so many others.
take it easy,
david denson rogers

8:10 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Having now seen Dreamgirls, I am positive that they should not have been included!

While a very good movie, not exactly my pick for the year.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home