Tuesday, July 26, 2005


A quick note, The Kentucky Theater is rocking up some serious midnight movies in the coming weeks. I'm usually all talk and no action when it comes to these, but I think that's all about to change. You can hit up the theater's website here for complete details, but if you don't have the time then here's a list of some choice films not to miss:

9/2 - Donnie Darko (Director's Cut)
9/9, 9/10 - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
9/30, 10/1 - The Big Lebowski
10/7, 10/8 - The Goonies
10/14, 10/15 - The Shining (Kubrick)

Of course, I plan to hit all of these, but in reality there's only one that I can absolutely guarantee that I'll be attending. There's a not so subtle hint at the top. In fact, I don't think you could even classify it as hint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home