Monday, June 26, 2006

Thanks to Kevin for sending this my way, it's a snippet from an article by Richard Roeper:

A number of readers have asked why I haven't weighed in on Ann Coulter, the
harpy-racist-homophobe who hates liberals like a 4-year-old hates vegetables
-- although the 4-year-old expresses his hatred in a more sophisticated
manner.

How about this comment -- not from Coulter's book, but from her Web site:
"Let's pause for a moment to observe that two facts are now universally
accepted: Liberals are godless and Hillary [Clinton]'s husband is a rapist."

Somewhere, Stalin must be smiling. Coulter must really hate her country to
make such an un-American statement. (Did she go to law school at the
University of Unsubstantiated Allegations?)

As for Godless: the Church of Liberalism: I have a copy and I've thumbed
through it, but I just can't bring myself to read Coulter's increasingly
nutty diatribes.

But hey, I did love her in "Transamerica."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home